eobdtool

eobdtool
HOT

2016年8月11日星期四

Hot seller Autel AutoLink AL519 Scan Tool All Reviews

Autel AutoLink AL519 is a popular original scan tool and hot seller online. It can work on all OBD2 and CAN Vehicles after 1996. Following are collected reviews on AutoLink AL519 for you.

  1. I wanted to update my workshop tools and decided to get a new scan tool. A mechanic friend of mine who had an Autel AL519 recommended his tool to me. I bought one AL519 finally, I gave it a real run and connected it to a 05 Subaru STI and a 2013 Hyundai. It linked up great with no hitches what so ever.
  2. I needed a scanner for most OBDII & CAN-bus protocol car models, original not copy, and not too expensive. I chose Autel AL519. As expected, I successfully test on 2006 Jeep WD3.7, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2.7 CRD 2004 and BMW E39 2000.
  3. I have hooked this tool up to everything from a '05 Subaru STI to a 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupeLinks up great with no any issues. I'm a die-hard PC- based scanner supporter. However, I also want something not expensive and with similar capabilities but no need for a laptop. This fit the bill perfectly.
  4. I purchased Autel AL519 scanner to help troubleshoot OBDII codes which were causing the Check Engine Light to show up on my 2004 BMW X3. The tool was able to not only just read the trouble codes but also provide tips on how to fix them, it is nice tool.
  5. So far so good. Easily detect any code on my 1999 Honda Odyssey and erase it. Also work great for my friends’ 2001 T&C minivan and 2007 Chevy Cobalt.
  6. This tool AutoLink AL519 works great and it can reset my CEL on my Pontiac which the local parts stores scanner will not read.
  7. This was a gift for my neighbor as a thank you for his help with a big project. He loves it. He's been using this scan tool to diagnose every vehicle in the neighborhood. Works perfectly.
  8. I used it to connect my truck with no problem and immediately identified the reason my check engine light was illuminated. Gave me the trouble code and an English explanation for the code. Very satisfied.
  9. This scanner is a great tool to have in your shop. Works on newer domestic and European gas powered models. Easy to use, easy to understand. Quickly reads. Menu system is easy to navigate.
  10. All I expected it to be. I have used it on a 2005 Ford F350, 2011 Chevy HHR and 2014 Chevy Equinox with not problems.
  11. I needed a scanner that would work on my 2006 Ford F-350 6.0 diesel because I got a P0460 Fuel Level Sensor Code that is a common issue on Ford diesels. And I know not all devices can work on Ford diesels to clear this fault. But this one did, straight out of the box and I was able to read the fault and clear it. Very happy!

没有评论:

发表评论